Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Doughnuts with Chocolate glazing ,a guest post for Merry tummy


Few weeks before when food bloggers met in London for Bloggers buzz  I was happy to meet  some new bloggers , Shwetha is one such blogger who blogs at Merry Tummy and I must say she was the star of the event who won the bloggers buzz  competion with her innovative recipe, French crepe cake with blueberry sauce and mango mousse to fit the purple and yellow theme of the competion , isnt she clever ?? When she received  50 pounds worth Hotel chocolat's gifts some of us were even  pulling her legs to share the chocolates  :)

Doing guest posts for friends is always a pleasure, so I was delighted when she asked me to do one for her, I was a bit tied up when she asked me but she gave me ample time so finally after a little delay here I am with the guest post for her blog.Thank u Shwetha for giving me opportunity to do guest post at your blog :)Those who haven't been to her space before do check out her blog, she has some nice vegeterian recipes,eggless bakes  and great Tuesday tips which is really useful. If you are looking for an eggless cake, u should definitely check out her blog .Its difficult to pick a favourite one when it comes to cakes but her eggless Blackforest cake is one of my favourite which look stunning  !

Coming to todays post its  a Chocolate dougnut which I tried from Rias collection , my first attempt on doughnut and I should say I was pretty happy  and it vanished from our kitchen pretty soon :) If you would like to see the  full recipe and some step by step clicks and our chit chat session  please head on to Merry Tummy :)



17 comments:

Merry Tummy said...

Thanks for those lovely words. Thanks for doing the guests post for me :)And yes!!! yum yum yum doughnuts

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Beautiful doughnuts...Love them

Rafeeda AR said...

looks really beautifully done...

great-secret-of-life said...

so yummy kids would love it

Priya Suresh said...

Omg, those doughnuts are absolutely divine sis..heading to shwetha's space.

Chitz said...

Looks very beautiful.. Lovely :)

Unknown said...

looks so yummy and chocolate top make it more sinful .. lovely clicks vineetha :)

divya said...

wow looks awesome, stunning clicks dear:)

Manju @ Manjus Eating Delights said...

Kollao Vinee...lovely guest post :-) Read both of them. pinne doughnuts inte karyam parayandallo....absolutely loved the way u've decorated them.

Unknown said...

beautiful donuts looks tempting

Beena said...

Beautiful yummy doughnuts

Julie said...

looks too tempting,mouthwatering clicks!!

saraniskitchen said...

Beautiful doughnuts and lovely guest post...

CateyLou said...

These donuts look amazing! Beautiful photos, I want one right now!

vrinda said...

Lovely donuts,these r Akku's fav,mine is glazed n my girl hates them,he he..That "Pala" is from charity store.If u find any thrift store near ur place ,go check it out,will find nice props like these...

Vineetha Sush said...

Thanks to all for dropping by and for leaving few words for me :)

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

Nice cliks.,tempting doughnuts...