Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sticky Toffee pudding, A guest post for Manju @ Manju's Eating Delights !



Manju's Eating Delights is one of my favorite blogs which I check out on regular basis whenever she updates it, we both share the same passion when it comes to baking and cake decoration  and that's what brought us so close together.Whenever I update my FB status with cake related doubts or suggestion she never fails to respond and always pour down with her suggestions.The one thing which I like most about blogging is the way friends help each other with tips and suggestions  and Manju is one among them. I owe it to Manju for making an about me  page and recipe index on my blog :) 

When she asked me to do a  guest post as she is busy settling down in her new house I was so happy to help her out .I have been brainstorming for a recipe for few days now but she helped me out and  choose that a  cake would be apt  as it speaks about friendship. I kept bugging her again  whether she want this or that but unlike my hubby who never gives me an answer when I ask for a choice, she gave me a reply and made my job easier ! 

I have made this sticky toffee pudding before as well  and usually if I am not very happy with the taste of a cake I never make it again, so should I say that this is a delicious cake/dessert  indeed ? The plus point of this pudding is its a warm pudding so it can enjoyed and eaten even when the weather outside is chilly or freezing.

If you would like to see the recipe and explore her blog head on to her space and while you are there also take a look at her beautiful beautiful cakes ,especially her  Carousel cake and baby crib cake  and  you may also want to read her house warming ceremony post with beautiful pictures of rituals and also her valentines day dinner post which she posted 2 years ago which  left me dumbstruck :) One day I would definitely like to meet her and taste her amazing food but till then I will have to satisfy with the virtual treats which she  shares with us :)



19 comments:

Torviewtoronto said...

this looks wonderful deliciously done

great-secret-of-life said...

so yummy and tempting

Julie said...

Beautiful guest post dear..looks delicious & mouthwatering one!!!

Unknown said...

I have been thinking of making this pudding for a long time..........yours looks delicious.

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Pudding looks simply awesome! Wish I was there to get a taste of it!
Deepa

Unknown said...

Looks delicious and great pictures..:-) And now am heading to Manju's :-)

Manju @ Manjus Eating Delights said...

Thanks for the awesome guest post dear :-)

Unknown said...

Vinee the sticking pud is so sticky almost can feel it lol. Awesome clicks with a classic cake, loved reading about your friendship. Now hopping to her space :)

saraniskitchen said...

yummy treat looks fabulous...lovely click dear...

Chitz said...

That's a lovely guest post dear.. I love visiting both ur blogs.. nice & neat & inspiring :)

Unknown said...

i like ur background and of course clicks too :) nice post vineetha..

Mélange said...

Nice clicks Vineetha..And wonderful pudding with the color and texture..

Shibi Thomas said...

Oh Vineetha, you are killing me...I need a slice so bad...as I am getting my appetite back and these treats are making me drool :)

meena said...

lovely dessert,so happy to read abt your friendship.

Suja Manoj said...

Love the photo composition ,super tempting pudding,pls pass that plate dear

Priya Suresh said...

Droolingggggggggg here, sticky pudding is in my to do list since a long, beautiful guest post sis.Rushing to Manju's space.

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

very tempting n luks gorgeous...
MAHA

Cathleen said...

Oh my goodness, what a fantastic treat! This looks so good!

Rafeeda AR said...

looks really tempting...